Time equals money, even online. With the new WebTrack app, Spahn & Rose has made tracking, managing and paying for orders even easier for contractors and homebuilders
To provide more-efficient service to contractors and other customers, all Spahn & Rose locations recently installed Epicor BisTrack software, which includes the powerful WebTrack app.
With WebTrack, Spahn & Rose customers with in-house charge accounts can access information about their orders, make payments and download statements. Account information is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Among the benefits and features WebTrack offers for orders, payments and recordkeeping:
- Instantly check status of open orders
- See job-site pictures of delivered orders
- Search previous products purchased
- Verify job addresses and contacts
- Make secure ACH check payments
- Review job balances and generate an interim statement
- View and download invoices and credit notes
- Easily export invoices and credit notes to QuickBooks
- View and download current and past statements
Terms and conditions apply for all Spahn & Rose in-house charge accounts. For questions about your account, stop in to your nearest Spahn & Rose location or email Perry Schroeder, Accounts Receivable Manager, at email@example.com.